Skip to the content
- The matters posted on this site are for the purpose of providing information, not for the purpose of soliciting investment. Although we pay close attention to the posted content, we are not responsible for any damages incurred based on the posted content.
- Please note that the we may change the information posted on this site or suspend or discontinue the operation of this site without prior notice. Regardless of the reason, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the change of information posted on this site or the interruption or suspension of operation of this site.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by information obtained from third-party sites linked from this site or from third-party sites linked to this site.
- About recommended environment
- Recommended browser (PC)
- The recommended browser for browsing this site is Internet Explorer EDGE. You may not be able to browse normally with the above Internet Explorer 11.0 or lower browsers. Customers using major browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox, etc.) can comfortably view all versions.
- Recommended browser (smartphone)
- We have confirmed the operation on iOS browser (Safari), Android default browser, and Google Chrome, but the operation status on other browsers has not been confirmed. If you have any problems with this site using an unconfirmed browser, we recommend downloading the Chrome browser.
- Recommended resolution
- The recommended resolution is 1280 x 768 or higher for a more comfortable viewing environment. Please note that if you view this site below the recommended environment size, some parts may not be displayed.
- About security
- This site may use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect your personal information.
- SSL is a security function that aims to protect important information such as personal information exchanged on the Internet from interception by third parties, and we encrypt and send and receive the personal information of customers entered on this website.